HEY, MOM! TRICK OR TREAT? How ‘bout a treat with no tricks this Halloween!?
These DIY Maple Fall Balls will be the star of the party when your little vampires, cowboys and fire fighters set their eyes on them 👿🤠👨🚒. Festive and full of non-dairy chocolate chips, gluten-free rolled oats, and organic maple syrup... they'll think you made Jack 🎃 Lantern cookies!
But rest assured, because these no-bake treats are wholesome, low sugar, and a good source of protein & fiber for your trick-or-treaters! Unlike glorified candy bars and sugar-filled snacks, these are free of dairy, soy, GMO’s, preservatives, artificial sweeteners and anything you can’t pronounce.
What you will find is gluten-free oats; organic coconut -- a yummy superfood and excellent source of fiber and minerals; organic flaxseed meal – think omega-3 essential fatty acids, vitamin B1 and manganese. And when you add creamy organic almond butter to the mix you’ll amp up the protein, fiber, vitamin E and calcium content too! See our full list of ingredients here. Tasty and nutritious – now that’s a #momwin for sure!
So simple & fun to whip together, you can totally trick the kids into helping you out in the kitchen! No-bake, minutes to make, and easy as a protein shake!
Here’s the deets:
- 1 bag Vegan Energy Bar Mix
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Creamy Almond Butter
- 2 T Organic Maple Syrup 🍁
- Optional Orange Glaze (melted Coconut Oil + Turmeric or Pumpkin)
- Also Optional: Almonds, pecans, chocolate chips or cacao nibs to decorate your Halloween treats!
- Mix ingredients in a bowl with a fork
- Roll into pumpkin shaped balls
- Drizzle this easy, orange glaze on top (2 T melted coconut oil + 1 T pumpkin puree)
- Top with almonds or pecans for the stem + xtra chocolate nibs for a jolly Jack O Lantern face 🎃
Makes 12 to 15 "pumpkins"
**Store sealed & chilled in an airtight container**