We just love gut healthy snacking. Now, if the snacks are gut healthy and full of good proteins, you've got yourself one happy tummy.
One of our favorite no-bake, gut healthy recipes is from the lovely @livehealthywithlina - Fresh Berry Probiotic Protein Bars.
Probiotics help balance the friendly bacteria in your digestive system and support your immune system.
I'm also sure it's no surprise to hear that at Creation Nation, we're big fans of protein. ;) That's why we loooove that this recipe has 14-15g protein per bar.
As always, this recipe is no-bake, minutes to make, and easy as a protein shake!
- Creation Nation PB & Jelly Protein Bar Mix
- 3/4 Cup Blueberry Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Almond or Peanut Butter
- Fresh Berries
- Mix ingredients well with a fork.
- Press mixture/ bardough into a pan and cut 8-9 squares.
- Top off with your choice of fresh berries