Chillin' Chocolate Zebra Bars are no-bake & better than cake! This tasty and healthy snack is moist and delicious, plus they are vegan with 12-14g plant-based organic protein.
As if we didn't already love these chocolate protein bars enough, this recipe is free of gluten, grain, soy, dairy and preservatives. Yes, please!
If you're chillin' this summer, check out this DIY protein bar recipe from our talented friend @tinycleankitchen.
- 1 Bag Peas Love & Cocoa Protein Bar Mix
- 3 large Mashed Bananas
- 1/3 Cup Almond or Cashew Butter
1. Combine ingredients and spread evenly into a lidded, rectangular, glass dish. Place in fridge.
2. For the “frosting”, melt 1/3 cup Coconut Butter, then pour it on top of the chilled bars and chill to set (about 15 to 20 mins).
3. The Cacao drizzle is just melted Coconut Oil mixed with Raw Cacao Powder.
Store sealed & chilled (makes 8 to 12 square protein bars)