Get "wheysted" on these creamy Eggnog Protein Balls and Smoothie Bowls! We couldn't stop eating them!! We made our eggnog protein balls the "bulletproof" way and they've become our favorite go-to snack for holiday adventures and the gym. As always, super easy, no-bake, takes a minute or two to make. Each bag makes about 20 balls! Here's what you need...
- 1 bag Primal Protein Bar Mix
- 1/2 Cup Eggnog
- 1/3 Cup Grassfed Butter or Ghee Butter
- optional - sprinkle extra nutmeg or pie spice
- optional - roll in coconut oil before chilling (glazed)
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix all together with a fork (C'mon muscles!). Then just roll balls with your hands and chill them for 20-30 minutes so the butter firms up. Enjoy! (Store in a sealed container for moist freshness)
For the Eggnog Smoothie Bowl, simply stir in your breakfast bowl...
- 1/2 Cup Primal Protein Bar Mix
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup Eggnog
- optional - sprinkle extra nutmeg, cinnamon, or pie spice
- optional - top with fresh or dried fruit
The adults-only, not for the gym version... you can spike your eggnog balls with an extra shot of rum for an extra dose of flavor but adjust your eggnog measurement accordingly.
We hope you love these festive healthy protein treats as much as we do!