HIP HIP HOORAY!! The College Bowl Games just kicked off, and boy do we have the perfect Baller Snacks for you! Our GAME DAY PROTEIN BARS are sure to amp your football tailgating events
Celebrate Football Season with easy DIY “thick and manly” bars that are equally healthy, mouth-watering, and hunger-satisfying. You’ll never go back to processed, store bought munchies again!
Get Ready for a TOUCHDOWN with:
- 1 bag Primal Protein Bar Mix
- 1/3 Cup Water
- ¼ Cup creamy Peanut Butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 TBLS Honey
- 1/4 Cup additional PB for Topping
- Pretzels for Topping
- Mix Protein Bar Mix, water, peanut butter and honey together in a bowl.
- Smash mixture into a square sealable container.
- Spread soft + creamy nut butter over the top.
- Smoosh whole or crushed pretzels on top of the nut butter.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer for 10-20 minutes, then cut into 12 chunky squares or bars.
**Store in sealable container to keep moist & fresh.
No-bake, minutes to make and easy as a protein shake, these DIY Game Day Protein Bars are power fuel for athletes and spectators’ alike!
Whether you’re rooting for:
- Washington or Washington State in the Apple Cup
- Clemson or Florida State in the Bowden Bowl
- Tennessee or Alabama in their epic showdown
- or Texas or Oklahoma in the Red River Rivalry
--- there is ONE thing EVERYONE will agree on --- these Game Day Protein Bars are WINNING! Thick, sweet + salty, and did we mention crunchy and delicious? Let the games begin!