Getting ready for Santa?...We hear he loves guilt-free Paleo & Vegan treats for keeping his energy up all night! So you're sure to be on his NICE list (and everyone else's) with these healthy holiday balls. They also make a festive party dish, as well as handy while shopping, traveling, and keeping up with a hectic holiday schedule.
Gingerbread Energy Bites & Coconut Snowballs ~ Makes 18 to 24 Balls
- 1 bag Creation Nation Bar Mix
- Gingerbread or Pumpkin Spice Nut Butter (Wild Friends, Jem Organics, Justin's) Alternatively, any type of nut butter or ghee + 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Shredded Coconut for rolling
1. Using a spiced Nut Butter, follow the "Original" Recipe on the back label of your favorite Creation Nation Bar Mix. (Alternatively you can use any nut butter or grass-fed butter and add your own Pumpkin Pie Spices to taste).
2. Mix all ingredients thoroughly with a fork. Use those muscles!
3. Roll balls with your hands. For Snowballs roll finished balls in shredded coconut.
Ho Ho Ho it's that easy! If Santa doesn't finish them all, store the rest in a sealed container or reuse the bag the mix comes in.
Wishing you the happiest healthiest Holidays! xoxo