When you've got those #SundayFunday cravings, these homemade protein balls will satisfy and fill you with just the right nutrition and yumminess!
This recipe from @collegenutritionist is no-bake, minutes to make, Paleo & Keto too!
If you're someone who is always on the go go go, we totally understand. That's why we're obsessed with how quick and simple this recipe is.
You won't have to worry about those cravings or slumps anymore with this recipe that will give you enough balls to last all week!
- Creation Nation Paleo Energy Bite Mix (Cocoa for Coconuts)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Water
1. Mix the above ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
2. Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls.
3. Store sealed & chilled