They say it's your birthday...it's my birthday too, yeah. :)) When you want everyday protein bars to be festive & fun, celebrate with Creation Nation's No-bake Birthday Cake Protein Bars! This recipe is so vanilla-butter-licious it's hard not to eat the whole batch, but even better shared with a friend. These protein bars come with an extra gift... they're low carb, grain free, gluten free and vegetarian. Cheers!
Enjoy our 30-second recipe video for the scoop on how to make No-bake Birthday Cake Protein Bars:
- Protein Bar Mix, Whey Hip Chocolate Chip
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Vanilla Ghee (or vegan butter)
- 2T Honey or Agave
- festive sprinkles
- Mix together all ingredients except the sprinkles. Roll into bite-sized balls, or...
- With a spatula, press dough into a small pan, or flat surface.
- Sprinkle with birthday sprinkles, and press them into the dough with your spatula.
- Chill for 20 mins to set, and cut 8-9 bars.
Now it's time to make a wish and enjoy! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to our wonderful customers, happy birthday to youuuu. xo Karen