Easy recipe for incredibly delicious paleo energy bites that are perfect for breakfast, mid-day snacks, or pre-workout. Adding coffee boosts the richness of the organic cocoa & superfoods in our mix, and the ghee adds additional good fats and fudgey-ness!
As always, you can tweak the recipe to meet your taste and diet needs, like using a low-cal syrup (instead of maple or agave) for Keto Energy Balls.
- Creation Nation Cocoa Energy Bite Mix
- 1/3 Cup Strong Coffee or Espresso
- 1/4 Cup Ghee (or sub Coconut Oil)
- 1/4 Cup Syrup of Choice (sugar-free syrup for Keto)
1. Mix ingredients together in a medium sized bowl
2. Roll into bite sized balls (if crumbly, add an additional 2 Tbls coffee)
3. Have a Ball! Store sealed & chilled.
This is one of our all-time fan favorite recipes and we hope you love it too!!