Creation Nation No-bake Butter Cookies are a holiday favorite. Thin & crisp like a chocolate wafer, but with a fudge-like texture that melts in your mouth with sweet buttery flavor.
Enjoy making this easy no-bake cookie recipe with your kids, without worrying about burning the cookies ;). Our NO-BAKE BUTTER COOKIES are gluten free with a Vegan option. Follow the recipe below, or our short recipe-video here:
- Creation Nation, No-bake Energy Bite Mix (chocolate chip)
- 1/2 cup melted Butter (dairy or Vegan)
- 1/2 cup hot milk (dairy or Vegan)
- 1/3 cup maple, date or agave syrup
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the butter and milk together.
- Remove from heat and add the Energy Bite Mix and syrup.
- Stir until well combined and the chocolate chips are melted & swirled in.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet or parchment paper (makes 18).
- Chill for 30-minutes or until firm.
EnJOY and happy holidays!