Creation Nation No-bake Caramel Butter Cookies are a holiday family favorite! They check all the boxes for mouth-watering festive treats, and are so so easy…
- Thin & crisp like a chocolate wafer
- fudge-like texture that melts in your mouth
- and a sweet toffee taste (our combination of oats, toasted coconut and chocolate chips blends decadently with maple and butter)
Enjoy making this easy no-bake cookie recipe with your kids, without worrying about burning the cookies! Our NO-BAKE BUTTER COOKIES are gluten free with a Vegan option. Follow the recipe below, or our short video here:
- Creation Nation, No-bake Energy Bite Mix (chocolate chip)
- 1/2 cup Butter (dairy or Vegan)
- 1/3 cup cream or milk (dairy or Vegan)
- 1/3 cup honey, maple or date syrup
- In a microwave or small saucepan, heat the butter and milk together until melted.
- In a medium sized bowl, add our mix, syrup, and hot melted butter-milk.
- Stir until well combined and the chocolate chips get melty & swirled in.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet or parchment paper (makes 18).
- Chill or freeze for 30-minutes until firm.
EnJOY and happy holidays!