Love carrot cake? So do we! Get ready to savor our No-Bake Carrot Cake Cookie Recipe. Now you can get some veggies while eating your favorite cookies :). Our No-bake Vanilla Cookie Mix is full of wholesome almond flour and organic toasted coconut. Gluten-free, grain-free, and chocolate free. This recipe is so easy and colorful too!
No-Bake Carrot Cake Cookies:
- Creation Nation, No-bake Cookie Mix Coconut Vanilla Bliss
- 1/3 Cup Carrot Juice
- 1/4 Cup Butter or Cream Cheese
- Cinnamon sugar to roll the balls in
- With a fork, mix the first 3 ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. (Get creative by adding raisins, or Walnuts for extra crunch).
- Roll the dough into 16 balls. Then roll them around in your cinnamon sugar mixture. We like the method in our video :)
- Chill for 30 minutes to firm. Store them in an airtight container in your fridge or freezer.
Enjoy your No-bake Carrot Cake Cookies for breakfast, lunch snacks or evening treats!