For all the Midnights when you want a guilt-free treat, Creation Nation No-bake Chai Cookies are top of the charts delicious!! Yet no sugar added and full of wholesome, plant powered, gluten free ingredients. Holiday bonus, these cookies are Keto friendly too.
Taylor Swift inspired our recipe with her viral Chai Sugar Cookies! Our recipe has much less sugar but sooo much flavor and cozy fall vibes!
NO BAKE MACADAMIA CHAI COOKIES
- Creation Nation, No-bake Cookie Mix (vanilla)
- 1/3 cup almond milk or eggnog
- 1/4 cup macadamia nut butter *
- 1 tsp Chai Spice or cinnamon. OR 1 teabag of Chai Tea (cut open) like in Taylor Swift’s recipe
- Mix everything together in a medium sized bowl with a fork. *You can sub macadamia nut butter with cashew or coconut butter, or ghee. I don't recommend peanut butter as it will overpower the chai spice.
- Roll dough into 16 balls, or use a cookie scoop, and drizzle with icing of your choice (we used more macadamia coconut butter)
- Chill or freeze to set (about 30 mins)
The whole family will love this cozy recipe with holiday vibes! Enjoy anytime with a latte or hot cocoa and Taylor Swift tunes :))