Pumpkin Pie Energy Balls - Vegan & Gluten Free
- Creation Nation, No-bake Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin (or sweet potato)
- 1/4 to 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Optional pecan halves for topping
1. With a fork, mix ingredients in a medium sized bowl
2. Roll into 24 bite-sized balls
3. That's it! Store sealed & chilled in the fridge.
It's pumpkin season once again, and this classic recipe does not disappoint! So simple and easy, yet full of seasonal flavors that we crave, and better for you than pumpkin pie. Check out our video for the easy 1-2-3.
pumpkin pie balls pumpkin energy bites pumpkin pie energy bites pumpkin bites pumpkin balls recipe no bake pumpkin protein bites pumpkin protein balls how to make pumpkin energy balls video snacks for fall thanksgiving halloween healthy treats halloween energy balls thanksgiving healthy energy bites with pumpkin