- 1 packet of Cocoa for Coconuts Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup hazelnut butter
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of reishi powder
- 1 cup of softened/ melted coconut butter
- Pour the Energy Bite Mix into the bowl.
- Add in your, hazelnut butter, coconut oil, and almond milk.
- Stir until well blended and doughy, if it is too dry add in a splash more of almond milk.
- In a small silicone donut mold, add your donut dough into the mold, and cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Gently remove the donuts.
- Dip them in your softened/ melted coconut butter.
- Top with your favorite ingredients (Stephanie used rose petal dust and sprouted pumpkin seeds).