‘Tis the season when creating in the kitchen with your kids is the perfect way to make fun holiday memories and provide them with a sense of accomplishment. Especially when the recipes are no-bake and there are no burnt cookie incidents :).
The only thing kids love more than making these, is eating them! And with all the nutritious superfood ingredients from our No-bake Mix, your family will be sure to make Santa's "nice list".
The New York Times wrote an inspiring piece about why you should be cooking with your kids that said - "Children who cook say 'I can,' not 'I can't." We're so excited to share easy no-bake Holiday recipes that encourage families to create together!
No-bake Candy Cane Brownie Bites Recipe
- Creation Nation, No-bake Bite Mix (chocolate)
- 1/3 cup water
- 2T coconut oil
- 1/4 cup agave, maple or date syrup
1. In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients together with a fork or spoon.
2. Roll bite-sized balls (kids loveeee this part), or use a spring-release cookie scoop.
3. Drizzle with melted white chocolate (or chocolate of your choice).
4. Sprinkle the bites with crushed candy cane pieces (before the chocolate cools).
5. Chill bites in the fridge or freezer for 30 minutes until the drizzled chocolate hardens.
ENJOY! Wishing you all Happy Holidays, Karen