Nothing makes us happier at Creation Nation than seeing your very own creations when you tag #ProteinBarMix. In fact, we are swooning right now over this mouth watering PB&J creation by recipe blogger & cookbook author @rachlmansfield. Just look at those swirls!
"Creation Nation is most definitely one of my newest favorite brands... I am obsessed. I have used this mix twice now and both times I ate half a batch in two days!"
Rachel's No-Bake Peanut Butter & Jelly Protein Bar recipe with our PB&J Protein Bar Mix is made with vegan and gluten-free ingredients for a healthy homemade snack! And a delicious classic that never goes out of style.
Wondering how to make these tasty DIY protein bars yourself? Give this recipe inspired by Rachel Mansfield a try... it's no-bake, minutes to make, and easy as a protein shake!
- 1 package of Creation Nation PB&J Protein Bar Mix
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (more oily the better)
- 2/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup grape jelly (or any jelly of choice)
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Grease a square baking dish or line it with parchment paper
- Add the package of Creation Nation mix to a large bowl
- Add in the peanut butter and milk and stir well to mix the liquids into the dry ingredients (you will have to use some arm muscle!)
- Once all the dry ingredients are coated, add the mixture to the baking dish and press down firmly and evenly (using a spatula or your hands)
- Spread the jelly on top of the bars, then add 4 tablespoons of peanut butter and swirl it around using a toothpick or sharp knife
- Allow to set for about an hour in the fridge, then slice into 9 bars and enjoy