Looking for nutritious snacks that your kids will love to eat? Here are 4 No-bake, easy-to-make recipes full of tasty and wholesome ingredients. The only thing they'll love more than making them is eating them :)
1. Chocolate Chip Birthday Protein Balls: These tasty bites are easy and fun to make, a perfect activity for kids! Delicious and full of protein & organic superfoods. The only thing kids love more than rolling them is eating them!
- 1 Bag of "Whey Hip Chocolate Chip" Protein Bar Mix
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 1/2 Cup Butter or Cashew Butter
- Mix all together for delicious chocolate chip protein balls that taste like cookie dough! Roll the dough into balls. Add sprinkles or any other topping for more fun! *Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
2. Chocolate Brownie Protein Balls: These delicious brownie balls are perfect for your little chocolate lover! They will have no idea they are eating a nutritious protein-packed snack unless you tell them ;)
- 1 Bag of "Peas Love & Cocoa" Vegan Chocolate Protein Bar Mix
- 1 Cup Mashed Banana
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil or Butter
- Mix everything together, and roll the dough into bite-sized balls. Roll balls into any topping you want, like star sprinkles or hemp seeds. You can put them in the freezer for 30 mins to firm up a bit, and enjoy! *Store in the fridge in an airtight container for one week.
3. Cookie Dough Jars: For the cookie dough lovers this mix tastes just like cookie dough but is full of all the good healthy fats & fiber! A fun wholesome snack your kids will love!
- 1/2 Cup of Oat Yes Chocolate Chip Energy Bite Mix
- 1/4 C Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Large Spoon Full of Nut or Seed Butter
- Mix in a bowl or Mason Jar and enjoy!
4. PB&J Sandwich Cookies: If you love PB&Js you'll love these Protein Sandwich Cookies! Nutritious and fun the perfect healthy snack for little ones!
- 1 Bag of Oat Yes Chocolate Chip Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter (or any nut or seed butter you prefer)
- 1/2 Water
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Organic Preserves
- Mix everything in a bowl with a fork! Roll bite sized balls, and then flatten them out like a cookie. Put your preserves on top of one cookie and sandwich with the another cookie! *Putting them in the fridge will make them more firm. Store in sealed container.
Creation Nation No-bake Mixes make eating good and wholesome snacks at home so easy! Try these recipes and many more on our blog!