Back to School and wondering what to put in your kid's lunchbox tomorrow? Even when it comes to snacks you want something nutritious without all the sugar, but your kiddos have to love the taste, and bonus points if it's cute, fun & easy, right?! We've got you covered with Creation Nation's star-studded no-bake protein balls for an A+ snack your star student will love!
Our Vegan Protein Bar Mix starts with organic pea protein & superfoods plus great sources of fiber like golden flaxseed meal and toasted coconut, which come together with delicious organic cocoa and crunchy bits of almonds. A Back to School snack that's a no-brainer. :))
Easy STAR STUDDED NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PROTEIN BALLS
- Creation Nation Protein Ball Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup agave, maple or honey
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter
- Star Sprinkles (we got ours at Whole Foods Market)
- Mix all together with a fork. Put some muscle into it!
- Roll dough into 24 balls.
- Add colorful star sprinkles
- Enjoy! Store sealed & chilled :))