Here at Creation Nation, we're alllll about empowering a healthy lifestyle while supporting an eco-mission to reduce waste from nutrition bar wrappers. In theme with our waste-reducing goals, we wanted to figure out how to apply this mission to our recipes. Since there are so many juice cleanses happening we thought, hey - why not use the juice pulp! Not only does using the pulp add more fiber and vitamins, it also helps to support our eco-friendly mission.
This recipe's juice of choice? Carrot! Carrots bring SO many benefits to your health. They're a good source of vitamins A, C, fiber and nutrients that we need to thrive.
These insanely tasty Carrot Pecan Cookie Dough Bites use all that leftover pulp from juicing, and can even use the actual carrot juice as well!
CARROT PECAN COOKIE DOUGH BITES
- Creation Nation Oat Chocolate Chip Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 cup of water (or carrot juice)
- up to 1/2 cup carrot pulp ("waste" from juicing)
- 1/2 cup Georgia Grinders award-winning Pecan Butter
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl
- Roll mixture into bite-sized balls (if dry, add an extra 2 Tbls water)
- Have a Ball! Store sealed & chilled.