This one's for all you Paleo snackers out there! Paleo Banana Chocolate Energy Bars + Strawberry Coconut Butter "Frosting" - a quick, easy and paleo-approved recipe that's perfect for a breakfast bar or healthy snack/ tasty treat.
Big thank you to @tinycleankitchen for creating this amazing recipe!
- 1 bag of Paleo Energy Bite Mix
- 2/3 cup of mashed spotty banana (about 2 small or medium bananas)
- 1/2 cup Tahini or creamy nut butter
- 1 cup melted coconut butter
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, sliced
- Combine paleo mix, bananas, and tahini in a bowl
- Spread an even layer of the mixed ingredients into a lidded glass storage container
- Top with a layer of the melted coconut butter and then sliced strawberries
- Store in fridge to set before eating (about 30 minutes).