Do you know why monkeys love bananas? Because they have appeal!
Did you know monkeys also love our Protein Bar Mixes? Just like your little monkeys at home! These DIY Coconutty Chunky Monkey Bars are so easy your kids can make them in 2 minutes! No blender, no food processor and no baking required.
Loaded with the goodness of organic pea protein, cocoa, coconut, flax and much more from our mix...you just add bananas and nut butter. These kid-approved protein bars will keep even the pickiest of eaters coming back for more! Which is totally fine because unlike conventional snacks, we never add sugar, fillers, preservatives or any other monkey business to our mixes, and nothing is more nutritious than fresh (Our full list of ingredients you will never find in our mixes.)
Now for the recipe…
Mix the following together with a fork:
- 1 bag Vegan Protein Bar Mix
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Nut Butter (we used Wild Friends: Peanut Cashew Super Butter)
- 3 mashed bananas
- Optional Coconut Cream Frosting (coconut milk fat + sweetener of choice)
- Using a spatula, smash the mixture into a sealable container or pan
- Top with Coconut Cream Frosting
- Cut 8 to 12 bars, and watch them disappear!
These bars are free of grain, gluten, soy, dairy. Not a fan of peanut butter? Not a problem! Try almond butter, sun butter, or ghee instead.
Store sealed & chilled for freshness. Always no-bake, minutes to make and easy as a protein shake!