HI Barbie!! BYOBS (bring your own Barbie snacks) to the movies with our pink Malibu Barbie Cookies :)). No-bake, coconut flower cookies with pink sparkles... what could be a better Barbie snack?
All you need is our No-bake Cookie Mix (coconut vanilla), a pink drink, coconut oil, and pink sugar sprinkles! Grain free, gluten free, plant based... even Ken will love them!
You can roll the cookie balls into pink sprinkles or make flower cookies like in our photo. Here is an Amazon Prime link to the silicon flower molds, currently $8.90 for 2.
BARBIE COOKIE RECIPE
- Creation Nation No bake Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup pink juice or punch
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or coconut butter (soft or melted)
- Pink sugar sprinkles (optional but pretty)
- With a fork, mix all ingredients together (except the sprinkles) in a medium sized bowl.
- Shake the sugar sprinkles inside the molds, or place in a small cup or bowl to roll the cookie balls in.
- Now roll the cookie dough into balls, or firmly press the dough into the silicon molds.
- Chill for 30 mins and enjoy!