Looking for easy & fun after school snacks that your kids will love to eat? Here are 4 No-bake, fun-to-make recipe ideas that can also be a quick & fun activity together. Full of tasty and healthy ingredients that keep everyone smiling! :)
1. No-bake Birthday Cake Protein Balls: These tasty bites are easy and fun to make, a perfect activity for kids! Delicious and full of protein & organic superfoods. The only thing kids love more than rolling them is eating them!
- 1 Bag of "Whey Hip Chocolate Chip" Protein Bar Mix
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 1/2 Cup Butter or Cashew Butter
- Mix all together for delicious chocolate chip protein balls that taste like cookie dough! Roll the dough into 12 to 24 balls. Add sprinkles or any other topping for more fun! *Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
2. Chocolate Brownie Points Protein Balls: These delicious brownie balls are perfect for your little chocolate lover and star student! They will have no idea they are eating a wholesome protein-packed snack unless you tell them ;)
- 1 Bag of "Peas Love & Cocoa" Vegan Chocolate Protein Bar Mix
- 1 Cup Mashed Banana
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil or Butter
- Mix everything together, and roll the dough into 24 balls. Roll balls into any topping you want, like star sprinkles or hemp seeds. You can put them in the freezer for 30 mins to firm up a bit, and enjoy! *Store in the fridge in an airtight container for one week.
3. Cookie Dough Jars: For the cookie dough lovers this mix tastes just like cookie dough but is full of all the good for you whole grains & fiber. A fun nutritious snack your kids will love!
- 1/2 Cup of Oat Yes Chocolate Chip Energy Bite Mix
- 1/4 C Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Large Spoon Full of Nut or Seed Butter
- Mix in a cup, bowl or Mason Jar and enjoy!
4. PB&J Sandwich Cookies: If you love PB&Js you'll love these Protein Sandwich Cookies! Healthy and fun the perfect wholesome snack for little ones!
- 1 Bag of Oat Yes Chocolate Chip Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Water or Milk
- Mix everything in a bowl with a fork. Roll 24 bite sized balls, and then flatten them out like a cookie. Put a spoonful of jelly or preserves on top of one cookie and sandwich with the another cookie. *Putting them in the fridge will make them more firm. Store in sealed container.
Creation Nation No-bake Mixes make snack time so easy & fun! Try these recipes before, during or after school, and many more on our blog