RAW PALEO PITAYA PINK PIE
We're IN LOVE with this colorful, burst of deliciousness and you will be too! Maybe it's because love is in the air, or because it's made with exotic dragon fruit and organic superfoods.
Speaking of love, what better way to celebrate your Valentine than a Paleo Pitaya Pink Pie?! This heavenly recipe has approval from Cupid himself. It's no-bake and easy to make, so all you love birds out there can rest easy knowing your Valentines Day treat is taken care of.
This is a treat that's easy on the taste buds AND the eyes! We love turning food into art just as much as we love using FRESH & HEALTHY ingredients. Bonus points when there's only 6 and all are plant-based superfoods. With no baking involved, that means bonus points because less time in the kitchen means more time...well, you know... ;)
Raw Vegan Paleo Pitaya PINK PIE
- Creation Nation Paleo Energy Bite Mix
- follow the "original" recipe on package
- 2 cups of overnight-soaked cashews
- 1 pack of frozen Pitaya (Dragon Fruit)
- 1 can of full fat coconut cream
- 2 Tblspn Coconut Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup maple or date syrup
1. Line a 6" round pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Make the crust first - follow the instructions on the back of our no-bake mix. Then press the mixture into the pan
3. Drain the cashews and place them in a high-speed blender or food processor with the pitaya, lemon juice, coconut, and maple or date syrup. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the cashew mixture into the pan on top of the crust, and spread evenly.
5. Freeze for 4 hours.
6. For serving, let it stay at room temperature for 15 minutes until it can be cut easily.
Made with love 💕