PINK PITAYA PIE
We're IN LOVE with this colorful, burst of deliciousness by @LiveHealthyWithLina! Maybe it's because Springtime is in the air, or because it's made with exotic dragon fruit and organic, plant-based superfoods. This Vegan pink pie recipe is no-bake, fun to make, and so yummy!
Pink Pitaya Pie
- Creation Nation Paleo Energy Bite Mix
- follow the "original" recipe on package
- 2 cups of overnight-soaked cashews
- 1 pack of frozen Pitaya (Dragon Fruit)
- 12 oz of full fat coconut cream
- 2 Tbls Coconut Oil
- Juice of 1 lime or 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 cup honey or date syrup
1. Line a 6" round pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Make the crust first - follow the instructions on the back of our no-bake mix. Then press the mixture into the pan
3. Drain the cashews and place them in a high-speed blender or food processor with the pitaya, lemon juice, coconut cream & oil, and honey or date syrup. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the cashew mixture into the pan on top of the crust, and spread evenly.
5. Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
6. For serving, let it stay at room temperature for 15 minutes until it can be cut easily. Top with Kiwi slices
Made with love 💕