RAW PALEO PINK PITAYA PIE
We're IN LOVE with this colorful, burst of deliciousness by @LiveHealthyWithLina! Maybe it's because love is in the air, or because it's made with exotic dragon fruit and organic, plant-based superfoods.
Speaking of love, what better way to celebrate your Valentine than a Paleo Pink Pitaya Pie?! This heavenly recipe has approval from Cupid himself. It's no-bake & easy to make, so all you love birds out there can rest easy knowing your Valentines Day treat is taken care of. And with no baking involved, that means bonus points because less time in the kitchen means more time in the...well, you know ;)
Raw Vegan Paleo Pink Pitaya Pie
- Creation Nation Paleo Energy Bite Mix
- follow the "original" recipe on package
- 2 cups of overnight-soaked cashews
- 1 pack of frozen Pitaya (Dragon Fruit)
- 12 oz of full fat coconut cream
- 2 Tbls Coconut Oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 cup honey or date syrup
1. Line a 6" round pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Make the crust first - follow the instructions on the back of our no-bake mix. Then press the mixture into the pan
3. Drain the cashews and place them in a high-speed blender or food processor with the pitaya, lemon juice, coconut, and honey or date syrup. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the cashew mixture into the pan on top of the crust, and spread evenly.
5. Freeze for 4 hours.
6. For serving, let it stay at room temperature for 15 minutes until it can be cut easily.
Made with love 💕