Looking for healthy snacks AND something fun to do with the kids? Make incredibly delicious protein balls that are SO easy with Creation Nation's No-bake Protein Bar Mix! MIX - ROLL - HAVE A BALL and turn school lunchbox ideas into a learning opportunity. (Vegan, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free)
Kids love that they taste like a brownie. Moms love the clean organic ingredients, no preservatives, saving money (almost half the price of pre-made options), and that YOU control the sugars! Our No-bake Protein Bar Mix is powered with organic pea protein, organic superfoods, healthy fats & fiber.
Kids also love to roll their own protein balls and take pride in eating something they've created. And because Creation Nation's Mixes are No-Bake, they're the perfect chef in training tool for kids to whip up in minutes. No oven, no stove, no knife or machinery required. :))
So here's a home school tutorial on how to make Protein Balls for Kids, with your kids! ABC, easy as 1-2-3!
- Pour our chocolate Protein Bar Mix in a medium bowl, and add your choice of 2 ingredients...
- For a less sweet recipe: add 1 cup water or milk + 1/2 cup nut or seed butter.
- For a sweeter recipe: add 3/4 cup water or milk + 1/3 cup syrup (agave, maple, date, or honey).
2. Mix & mash thoroughly with a fork.
3. Take a spoonful of the dough in your hands, give it a little squeeze to compress it, then roll a bite-sized ball between your hands. (Alternatively you can use a spring-release cookie dough scooper and make scoops instead. Or press into a pan and cut bars.)
Store them in the fridge or freezer in a sealed container (they firm up when cold). Makes 24 balls with 4-5g protein per ball. Serve with love in a lunchbox. xoxo Karen
Photo cred: @corystarbird
protein balls kids snacks lunchbox school lunch ideas back to school protein ball recipes no bake protein balls easy kids recipes snack ideas lunch box vegan protein balls how to make protein balls kids school lunch snack protein bites easy lunchbox ideas kids protein balls protein bites homeschool snacks