Want to make fresh, healthy, incredibly delicious protein balls for your kids' lunch box? School lunchbox ideas are SO easy with Creation Nation's No-bake Protein Bar Mix! Simply MIX - ROLL - HAVE A BALL. (Vegan, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free)
Kids love that they taste like a brownie. Moms love the clean ingredients, no preservatives, saving money (almost half the price of pre-made options), and that YOU control the sugars! Our No-bake Protein Bar Mix is powered with organic pea protein, organic superfoods, healthy fats & fiber.
Kids also love to roll their own protein balls and take pride in eating something they've created with their hands. And because Creation Nation's Mixes are No-Bake, they're the perfect chef in training tool for kids to whip up in minutes. No oven, no stove, no knife or machinery required. :))
So here's a back to school tutorial on how to make Protein Balls for Kids, with your kids! ABC, easy as 1-2-3!
- Pour our chocolate Protein Bar Mix in a medium bowl, and add your choice of 2 ingredients...
- For a sweet-less recipe: add 1 to 1.25 cups liquid + 1/2 cup nut or seed butter.
- For a sweet recipe: add 3/4 cup liquid + 1/3 cup syrup (agave, maple, date, or honey).
2. Mix & mash thoroughly with a fork (or clean hands).
3. Take a spoonful of the dough in your hands, give it a little squeeze to compress it, then roll a bite-sized ball between your hands. (Alternatively you can use a cookie dough scooper and make scoops instead)
Makes 24 balls with 4 to 5g protein per ball. Store them in the fridge or freezer in a sealed container, and send a few to school with love in a lunchbox. xoxo Karen
Photo cred: @corystarbird
protein balls kids snacks lunchbox school lunch ideas back to school protein ball recipes no bake protein balls easy kids recipes snack ideas lunch box vegan protein balls how to make protein balls kids school lunch snack protein bites easy lunchbox ideas kids protein balls protein bites