Bars, bites or a slice? Pizza pies aren't just for pepperoni anymore! Creation Nation's No-bake Protein Bar Mix can be made in any shape or form, and kids love it as a protein bar pizza for breakfast or anytime snack! Gluten Free, Grain Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
This probiotic protein bar recipe has 12 to 14g of protein per slice which is important for growth, is full of healthy fats (1:1 Omega ratio) which is good for brain development & mental focus, is a good source of fiber for sustained energy (but gluten free), and topped with probiotics to support their immune system & gut health. Add some optional fruit on top for a naturally sweet treat.
- 1 bag No-bake "Peas Love & Cocoa" Protein Bar Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup Agave, Maple or Date Syrup
- Topping: Fruity yogurt (plant based or milk based)
- Mix all together with a fork (except yogurt topping), until well blended.
- On a flat surface, using a pizza or pastry roller, press "dough" into a round shape but not too thin (about half inch thick).
- Chill in the fridge or freezer for 20 to 30 minutes
- Top with yogurt (spread with a spatula like frosting), and optional fruit.
- Slice into 8 pieces with a pizza cutter, and serve.
So easy, not cheesy! xo Karen