'Tis the season to decorate your balls for the Holidays, and one of our favorite ways to decorate our keto balls is with cream cheese "frosting".
Incorporating festive keto treats into the party menu doesn't have to be hard, and we're not lying when we say this keto ball recipe is no bake and minutes to make! That means if you want to get the little ones active in the kitchen this Holiday season, these keto cream cheese bites are the perfect place to start. Roll your family into some jolly homemade goodness! Introducing your new go-to Christmas (and year round) treat...
Christmas Keto Cream Cheesecake Bites
- Creation Nation's chocolate Energy Bite Mix
- 2/3 Cup water or cream
- 1/2 Cup Almond or Pecan Butter
Cream Cheese "Frosting"
- Whipped cream-cheese (optional to use part butter & part cream cheese)
- Your favorite low-cal sweetener to taste
- Mix all of the Keto Ball ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- Roll mixture into bite sized balls - Makes 12 to 24.
- Mix "frosting" ingredients together and top your Christmas Keto Balls!
- Store sealed & chilled (best served chilled)
Fa la la la la, la la la la!