We're in full Holiday mode right now which means we've been rollin' up a storm and making the tastiest treats to share with family, friends and co-workers!
1/3 cup unsweetened organic applesauce
10 pitted dates, softened
3 tablespoons coconut oil
1 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add the Energy Bite Mix, applesauce, dates and coconut oil
- Pulse until well combined and the dough is formed (it should be reasonably cookie dough and very easy to handle!)
- Line a baking sheet or cutting board with parchment paper and begin forming truffles with your hands and placing them on the sheet (should be about 2-3 tablespoons of dough per truffle bar)
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring in between
- Gently dip each truffle bar into the chocolate (use a fork to hold truffle and spoon to drizzle on top)
- Place onto parchment paper, then repeat for remaining truffles
- Place in fridge to set for 30 minutes before serving
Makes about 20-24 truffles. Store leftover truffle bars in the fridge for 5 days or the freezer for 2 months.
We hope you love these as much as we do! Happy Healthy Holidays, Karen