Protein Balls because we love you so Matcha! ;)
Here at Creation Nation, we're BIG fans of Matcha Green Tea Lattes. Matcha Lattes are the perfect pick me up instead of coffee, and nurturing self-care beverage to ritual with. In fact, we love this drink sooo much, we decided to make it into a protein ball! (Are you surprised?) Now you can take your protein matcha latte to-go, edible style!
These Matcha Latte Protein Balls are a tasty delight and energy boost. High in catechins too! Among antioxidants, catechins are the most potent and beneficial. Matcha is also high in L-Theanine which boosts production of dopamine and serotonin (thus enhancing mood, and improving memory & concentration). Yum, yum, and yum!
If you love matcha as much as we love matcha, then you'll love it even more with protein, fiber and good fats...So grab our "Peas Love & Cocoa" Vegan Protein Bar Mix and get rollin!
Match Latte Protein Balls (makes 24)
- 1 package Vegan Protein Bar Mix - Peas Love & Cocoa
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Milk or Cream
- 1/3 Cup Maple, Agave or Date Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Matcha to dust/ roll balls in
- Mix all ingredients with a fork (except matcha powder).
- Roll 24 large-sized balls with your hands, or use an ice cream scooper.
- Then roll balls in Matcha powder or use a flour sifter to lightly "dust" them.