As the weather heats up, it's a better time than ever to save energy and turn off your oven for these scrumptious no-bake chocolate coconut cookies! Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free & Grain Free, but no sacrifice on snacking satisfaction. Easy & fun to do with your family too!
Creation Nation's healthy cookies are full of organic superfoods, and tastes naturally sweet & chocolatey with a crave-able coconut crunch. We made this batch "extra" with a little nut butter drizzle too! Serve them chilled for a crisp truffle-like bite every time.
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE COCONUT COOKIES
- Creation Nation's No-bake Energy Bite Mix
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Agave, Maple, Date Syrup, or Allulose
- With a fork, mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place a spoonful of the dough onto parchment paper and/or cookie sheet, and press flat. Alternatively, use silicon muffin cups and fill the bottom portion only. Makes 12 to 24 depending on size.
- For fun, drizzle with your favorite creamy nut butter (the runny kind) or melted coconut butter.
- Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes before serving. Store extras in a sealed container, and keep refrigerated.
Creation Nation's healthy No-bake Coconut Cookies make summer so delicious! xo Karen
no bake coconut cookies chocolate cookies no bake vegan cookies paleo treats coconut cookies no-bake coconut cookies emmys coconut cookie recipe homemade coconut cookies no bake vegan coconut cookies chocolate paleo cookies