It's no secret we are all snacking more during quarantine. Whether you're working from home, homeschooling, or Netflix & chilling, delicious and comforting snacks are what we crave!
Currently one of the most popular recipes (next to banana bread) is for No-bake Cookies. Like this TikTok breaking the internet on how to stay sane & snack healthily during quarantine by @ChloeEhrlich.
It's more important than ever to enjoy snacks that are nutrient dense rather than loaded with sugar and preservatives. That's why we've created this easy No-bake Cookie Recipe that's low in sugar & high in nutrition, but still lives up to all of your comforting cookie dreams!
NO BAKE QUARANTINE COOKIES
- Creation Nation's No-bake Energy Bite Mix (gluten free & vegan)
- 1/3 Cup Milk (dairy or plant-based)
- 1/2 Cup creamy Peanut Butter or Dairy Butter
- 1/3 Cup Agave or Maple Syrup
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir all wet ingredients until melted but not quite boiling.
- Remove saucepan from heat, and add Creation Nation's Mix. Stir until well combined and the chocolate chips from the Mix get gooey & melted.
- Drop mixture by the spoonfuls onto parchment paper or a cookie sheet. Makes 18 to 20 cookies.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before devouring. (Store extras refrigerated in an airtight container).
Be well & stay safe, Karen
no bake cookies quarantine cookies no-bake oatmeal cookies no bake cookies with oats easy vegan no bake cookies healthy no bake cookies easy no bake