It's no secret we are all snacking more these days. Whether you're working from home, homeschooling, or Netflix & chilling, delicious and comforting snacks are what we crave!
It's more important than ever to enjoy snacks that are nutrient dense, rather than loaded with sugar and preservatives. That's why we've created this easy No-bake Cookie Recipe that's low in sugar & high in nutrition, but still lives up to all of your comforting cookie dreams!
CREATION NATION NO BAKE COOKIES
- Creation Nation's No-bake Energy Bite Mix (gluten free & vegan)
- 1/3 Cup Milk (dairy or plant-based)
- 1/2 Cup creamy Peanut Butter or Butter Butter
- 1/3 Cup Honey, Agave or Maple Syrup
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir all wet ingredients until melted but not boiling.
- Remove saucepan from heat, and add Creation Nation's Mix. Stir until well combined and the chocolate chips from our Mix get gooey & melted.
- Drop mixture by the spoonfuls onto parchment paper or a cookie sheet. Makes 18 to 20 cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before devouring. (Store extras refrigerated in an airtight container).
Be well & stay safe, Karen
no bake cookies quarantine cookies no-bake oatmeal cookies no bake cookies with oats easy vegan no bake cookies healthy cookies no bake cookies easy no bake