Meet your kid's favorite back-to-school snack recipe... Chunky Monkey Cookies! (Recipe video below). Nothing says "snack satisfaction" better than bananas, chocolate, and peanut butter together. And with this recipe you can use sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter, depending on your school's needs. Either way, kids go bananas for these no bake cookies in their lunchbox or as after school snacks! Super easy, no bake, and fun for kids to make too.
There's no monkey-ing around on nutrition either, as Creation Nation's Cookie Mix is a good source of fiber & protein with wholegrain oats, organic flaxseed and only 3g organic coconut sugar per cookie. Wholesome, Vegan, gluten free, and soy free.
No-Bake Chunky Monkey Cookies:
- Creation Nation, No-bake Cookie Mix, Oatmeal Cocoa Bliss
- 1/3 Cup mashed banana (about one small banana)
- 1/4 to 1/3 Cup sunflower seed butter or peanut butter (any nut butter works but most sunflower seed butters are school friendly)
- With a fork, mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Roll the dough into 16 balls or use a cookie scoop.
- Chill for 30 minutes to firm & ENJOY! Store them in an airtight container in your fridge or freezer.
We wouldn't blame you if there aren't any left to store! ;) For more school friendly snack ideas check out our blog!