No better time than strawberry season to try our No-Bake Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Recipe! This recipe uses our Vanilla Cookie Mix that has a delicious macaroon taste. Gluten free, grain free, and plant based, these fresh treats feature strawberries, almond flour & toasted coconut for the perfect summer cookie! Hailey Beiber's Strawberry Skin Smoothie makes a great drink pairing, or a classic cold glass of milk... or wine ;).
No-Bake Strawberry Shortcake Cookies:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- Mix all together and roll the dough into 16 balls
- then flatten in the palm of your hand or with the back of a spoon.
- Chill for 30 mins to firm and enjoy! Store any extras in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
These will be your new summer favorite! Bring them to the beach for a snack or pack them up with your favorite lunch and bring them on a picnic!
For more delicious and nutritious recipes check out our blog!