The only thing kids love more than making our protein & energy balls, is eating them! So if you're looking for healthy snacks AND something fun to do with the kids at home... Make Creation Nation's easy No-bake Protein & Energy Bite Mixes!
Turn lunchbox ideas into a learning opportunity. Simply add water or milk to our No-bake Mix, plus your favorite nut butter or syrup. MIX, ROLL, and HAVE A BALL. (Vegan, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free)
Kids love to roll their own protein balls and take pride in eating something they've created. And because Creation Nation's Mixes are No-Bake, they're the perfect chef in training tool for kids to whip up in minutes. No knives or fire, no oven, stove, or machinery required. :))
Kids also love that they taste like cookie dough. Moms love the clean organic ingredients, no preservatives, saving money (almost half the price of pre-made options), and that YOU control the sugars! Our No-bake Mixes are powered with organic superfoods, protein, healthy fats & fiber.
So here's a home school tutorial that's ABC, easy as 1-2-3!
- Pour our Energy Bite Mix in a medium bowl, and add your choice of 2 ingredients...
- For a less sweet recipe: add 1/2 cup water or milk + 1/2 cup nut or seed butter.
- For a sweeter recipe: add 1/3 cup water or milk + 1/4 to 1/3 cup syrup (agave, maple, date, or honey).
2. Mix & mash thoroughly with a fork.
3. Take a spoonful of the dough in your hands, give it a little squeeze to compress it, then roll a bite-sized ball between your hands. (Alternatively you can use a spring-release cookie dough scooper and make scoops instead. Or press into a pan and cut bars.)
That's it! Optionally, you can roll them in shredded coconut or finely chopped nuts before chilling. Pro tip: skip the idea of rolling them in cocoa powder, it can be messy to eat for the kiddos.
Store them in the fridge or freezer in a sealed container (they firm up when cold). Makes 24. Serve with love in a lunchbox. xoxo Karen
Adorable photo cred: @lifeisbutadish
protein balls protein bites perfect kids snacks lunchbox homeschool no-bake mix no bake cookies homeschool protein ball recipes no bake protein balls easy kids recipes snack ideas gluten free vegan protein balls how to make protein balls bites kids snack protein bites easy home school snacks no-bake cookies