- Protein Bar Mix "Peas Love & Cocoa"
- 1 Cup Cold or Iced Coffee
- 1/2 Cup Wild Friends Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- With a fork, mix all together in a medium sized bowl.
- On a clean flat surface, press dough flat (1/2" to 1" thick) and cut 8 or 9 bars.
- Place in a sealed container and put in the freezer for 20 to 30 mins.
- Optional topping: Over low heat in a saucepan, melt an additional 1/4 Cup Chocolate Hazelnut Spread + 2 Tbls coconut oil.
- Drizzle topping over your chilled bars and enjoy! (the chocolate will harden over the "iced" protein bars). Store the extras in your fridge or freezer. YUM!