When it's getting too hot to turn on the oven and you want yummy Keto treats for breakfast or mid-day power snacks... make these No-bake Keto Brownie Bars in minutes! Not only Keto but Vegan, Gluten Free, and Grain Free too... the perfect snack with only 3g net carbs, and 7g protein per bar :)).
Nothing tastes better, or is better for you, than fresh! These homemade Keto Brownie Bars are no exception with their chocolatey goodness, organic Vegan protein & superfoods, and crunch of almond & coconut. Low-carb-o-licious!
- Creation Nation, Protein Bar Mix "Peas Love & Cocoa"
- 1 cup water or milk
- 1/2 cup favorite Nut Butter
- In a medium to large bowl, mix ingredients with a fork until well combined. C'mon muscles!
- Press into a square pan or onto a flat surface, and cut 16 bars.
- Enjoy! Store sealed & chilled in an airtight container. (lasts 2-weeks refrigerated, one-month frozen)
ALTERNATE SWEETER RECIPE: use 2/3 cup water or milk + 1/3 to 1/2 cup zero-cal syrup (we love the new Allulose syrup by Wholesome Sweet).
no-bake keto brownies no-bake keto protein bars keto brownie bars vegan protein bars vegan keto brownies no bake vegan brownies perfect vegan snacks keto treats keto snacks homemade no-bake protein bars low carb chocolate almond recipe video