Hello Loves! A recipe for your Galentine or Valentine that's sure to make your heart happy. Not only easy and gorgeous, but these coconut cookies with benefits are so so delicious!
- No bake Vanilla Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup coconut butter (or coconut oil)
- Pink Ruby chocolate bar (melted)
- In a medium sized bowl, with a fork or spoon mix together ingredients (except for the ruby cacao bar).
- Roll dough into balls, or use a silicon heart mold to press the dough into.
- Top with a melted ruby chocolate bar (it helps to add 1 Tbls of coconut oil when melting the bar in your microwave or a small pan on low heat).
- Chill cookies in the fridge for 30 minutes til set, and enjoy!
They make beautiful gifts to share with loved ones :)