Breakfast pancake cookies to the rescue! With so much going on in the kitchen over the holidays, we love this quick & easy, one-bowl, no-bake cookie recipe that's perfect for breakfast, and oh so yummy!
Simply add our chocolate chip No-bake Mix with your favorites pancake fixings: milk, butter, and maple. Our founder made them live on IGTV which you can watch here. Or follow the recipe below for our No-bake Chocolate Chip Pancake Cookies.
- Creation Nation, No-bake Energy Bite Mix
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Butter (soft) or Ghee
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- Mix ingredients together in a medium sized bowl with a fork.
- Use a cookie dough scooper or silicon molds to shape your cookies (we used Soupercubes.com in the recipe video). Makes 18 to 24.
- Chill until firm (about 20 to 30 mins). Store sealed & chilled.
You'll love having these handy in the fridge to grab for breakfast or a snack. And there's only one bowl to clean up, which means no messy pans, griddles, or blender to worry about. Enjoy!