Creation Nation's No-bake Caramel Cookies would surely get a handshake from Paul Hollywood! But our no-bake mixes will never be in a Great British Bakeoff "technical challenge." They're way too easy! And who doesn't want an easier holiday with everything else going on? Consider us your elf on the kitchen shelf :)
A holiday family favorite, these Caramel Cookies check all the boxes:
- Thin & crisp like a chocolate wafer that "snaps" when chilled
- buttery fudge-like texture that melts in your mouth
- and a sweet & salty caramel taste (the oats & toasted coconut in our mix gives them a subtle toffee nuttiness too)
Enjoy making our easy no-bake cookies with your kids, without worrying about burning cookies in the oven! NO-BAKE SALTED CARAMEL COOKIES are gluten free and Vegan optional… mouth watering either way.
- Creation Nation, No-bake Energy Bite Mix (chocolate chip)
- 1/2 cup melted Butter (dairy or Vegan)
- 1/3 cup cream or milk (dairy or Vegan)
- 1/3 cup honey, maple or date syrup
- In a microwave or small saucepan, heat the butter & milk together until butter is melted (do not use margarine).
- Combine our no-bake mix, syrup, and hot melted butter-milk.
- Stir with a spoon until well combined and the chocolate chips (in our mix) get melty & swirled around.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet, or parchment paper (makes 18).
- Chill for 30-minutes until firm. enJOY!
Shop our mixes here, Amazon, or Thrive Market online. Find us in stores like Erewhon, Central Market, and select Whole Foods.