All of the cheers, none of the booze... These Eggnog Cookie Dough Bites are so tasty, and ready to ring in the New Year! The addition of bourbon-infused maple syrup & nut butter turns our energy bite mix into a treat that rivals the hard stuff. Once you take a bite you will get it - the perfect balance of sweet, spiced, and a touch of nutty-ness will have you reaching for round two!
NO-BAKE VEGAN EGGNOG ENERGY BITES
- Creation Nation Energy Bite Mix
- 1/3 cup vegan eggnog or spiced plant milk
- 1/3 cup nut butter*
- 1/4 cup bourbon maple syrup or syrup of choice
- Mix everything together in a medium sized bowl with a fork. *We used peanut butter which turned out great, but any nut butter like cashew or almond will be tasty. If you don't have vegan nog, then any plant milk with a tsp of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice will work too!
- Roll dough into 24 balls, or use a cookie scoop
- Store extras chilled and sealed in a container.
Enjoy the classic festive drink in nourishing snack form and the entire family will be asking for another batch!