I think we can all agree that there's something special about a single serve snack that's high in protein, has no added sugar, tastes like eating brownie batter, and is plated conveniently in a cute lil' jar.
The lovely @tinycleankitchen knows a thing or two about creating something special, and that's how this Berry Paleo Protein Bar Jar was born. Isn't it just the cutest!??
We know you're going to looooove this recipe because as always, it's no-bake & easy as a protein shake (even easier!). Plus, this Paleo recipe is packed with organic superfoods and protein so you know there won't be any mid-day crashing.
- Paleo Energy Bite Mix (Cocoa for Coconuts)
- Coconut Yogurt
- Fresh Fruit
(It really is THAT easy)
1. Place about 1/3 cup of the Paleo Energy Bite Mix in the bottom of your jar or cup, and mix with an equal amount of coconut yogurt until moist like brownie batter.
2. Place a layer of fruit (like Natierra dried raspberries!) on top of the mixture in the jar.
3. Place a layer of coconut yogurt on top of the fruit.
4. Place another layer of fruit (like fresh blueberries!) on top of the yogurt.