The seasons are changing, the sun is shining, and we just can't stop creating colorful, tasty treats that make us wanna throw on a bikini and flowery dress for a beachy picnic!
This recipe is perfect for all you dragon fruit lovers out there. And since we know what it's like to be busy bee's and always on the go go go, we've made sure this recipe is equally as simple as it is delicious.
No-Bake Pitaya Protein Bar Recipe
- Creation Nation, Primal Protein Bar Mix
- 1/2 to 2/3 Cup milk of choice
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- Pitaya Sauce (1 sm Packet of Pitaya Plus + 2Tbls Coconut Oil or Honey)
- Mix all ingredients (expect Pitaya sauce) with a fork.
- Press flat on a mat / plate or parchment paper
- Cut 12 chunky squares
- Drizzle with Pitaya Sauce & Enjoy!