It's pumpkin everything season (arguably the tastiest time of the year)!
To celebrate, we've put together recipes for Pumpkin Pie Protein Balls and Pumpkin Maple Energy Balls. No-bake, minutes to make, and easy as a protein shake! Since we know you won't be able to resist poppin' these poppable snacks all day, each recipe makes 20 to 40 balls (depending on size). I suppose this means you can share them with family & friends since there's plenty to go around, but no judgement here if you don't ;).
These high protein, healthy and festive pumpkin treats are perfect for getting your pumpkin spice fix without the guilt. We have TWO VARIATIONS for you to enjoy!
RECIPE #1 PALEO PUMPKIN PIE PROTEIN BALLS (Photo)
- "Whey Hip Chocolate Chip" Protein Bar Mix (Keto, Paleo-Friendly)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree or pie mix
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ghee or almond butter
RECIPE #2 VEGAN PUMPKIN ENERGY BALLS (Video)
- "Oat Yes Chocolate Chip" Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (plain)
- 1/3 cup Maple
- 1 to 2 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
1. After choosing your favorite recipe variation, Mix the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl using a fork
2. Roll the mixture into bite-sized balls
3. EnJOY! (Store sealed & chilled in an airtight container)