This no-bake protein bar recipe has us gettin' figgy with it! Not just because they're delicious, but because they're also jam packed with organic proteins, superfoods, and seasonal fresh FIGS.
DIY Peanut Butter & Fig Protein Bars from @olivesnthyme are a great way to get the kids helping out in the kitchen and exploring nutritious foods while having fun! We LOVE that Megan has used this recipe to get her daughter more involved in the kitchen. Getting little hands in on the fun isn't hard when the recipe is so easy! Our mixes are no-bake & minutes to make...
- PB & Jelly Get In My Belly Vegan Protein Bar Mix
- 1/4 cup almond or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk or water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- fresh figs for topping!
1. With a fork, mix & mash all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Press "bar-dough" into a pan with a spatula, or roll it out with a rolling pin.
3. Top with fresh figs and cut 8 to 12 bars.