If you're planning on holiday Netflix binging while living on leftovers, we sure hope you make these sweet potato & dark chocolate snack bars to pile your favorite toppings on! Cookbook author, Rachel Mansfield, created this no-bake sweet potato snack bar recipe using Creation Nation's Energy Bite Mix, and we think it's absolutely drool worthy! But don't just take our word for it, Rachel says it best...
"These new homemade Dark Chocolate Sweet Potato Snack Bars are one of the best snacks I have made in my kitchen, ever. What I love about these Dark Chocolate Sweet Potato Snack Bars is how easy they are to make. They’re vegan, gluten-free and pretty low in sugar compared to the usual store-bought bar."
Read Rachel Mansfield's full blog here
- 1 package Creation Nation Energy Bite Mix, Oat Yes Chocolate Chip
- 1/3 cup organic sweet potato puree
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 4 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate (melted)
- 5 teaspoons creamy almond butter (if not oily, add melted coconut oil to make it more liquidy)
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil or parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together the Creation Nation Mix, sweet potato puree, almond butter and coconut oil and mix well (use your muscles!)
- Once evenly combined, press into baking dish to form the bars
- Spread the melted chocolate on top then dollops of almond butter and swirl with toothpick or knife
- Place in the fridge to set or freezer for a couple hours
- Slice into 9 to 12 bars and enjoy!
**Store bars in fridge for up to a week or freeze for a couple months
Rachel Mansfield recipes snack bar recipe sweet potato energy bars no-bake energy bars sweet potato snack bars with dark chocolate topping vegan energy bars dark chocolate energy bars recipe homemade sweet potato bars no-bake energy bars gluten free recipe by Rachel Mansfield