"These new homemade Dark Chocolate Sweet Potato Snack Bars are one of the best snacks I have made in my kitchen, ever. What I love about these Dark Chocolate Sweet Potato Snack Bars is how easy they are to make. They’re vegan, gluten-free and pretty low in sugar compared to the usual store-bought bar."
- 1 package Creation Nation Energy Bite Mix, Oat Yes Chocolate Chip
- 1/3 cup organic sweet potato puree
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 4 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate (melted)
- 5 teaspoons creamy almond butter (if not oily, add melted coconut oil to make it more liquidy)
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil or parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together the Creation Nation Mix, sweet potato puree, almond butter and coconut oil and mix well (use your muscles!)
- Once evenly combined, press into baking dish to form the bars
- Spread the melted chocolate on top then dollops of almond butter and swirl with toothpick or knife
- Place in the fridge to set or freezer for a couple hours
- Slice into 9 to 12 bars and enjoy!
**Store bars in fridge for up to a week or freeze for a couple months
Rachel Mansfield recipes snack bar recipe sweet potato energy bars no-bake energy bars sweet potato snack bars with dark chocolate topping vegan energy bars dark chocolate energy bars recipe homemade sweet potato bars no-bake energy bars gluten free recipe by Rachel Mansfield