No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake - Gluten Free, Paleo, Vegan
We're obsessed with this easy holiday pie! Give it a try...
CRUST - In a medium bowl mix the following with a fork:
- Creation Nation's Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup creamy almond butter (or 1/3 cup coconut oil, soft but not melted)
Press energy bite mixture into the bottom of a pie pan. Spring release cheesecake pans work best if you have one.
FILLING - In a high speed blender mix the following:
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 8 to 10 Medjool pitted Dates (best soaked for 10 minutes)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 8oz package Cream Cheese (Vegan or Dairy)
- 1-2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (or cinnamon)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Pour your filling over the pie crust, and chill in the fridge or freezer for a few hours. Top with sprinkles of cinnamon, and share with loved ones!
This recipe also works great for making individual pumpkin tarts and bars (using silicon molds).