No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake - Gluten Free, Paleo, Vegan
We're obsessed with this easy holiday (or anyday) pie! Give it a try...
FILLING - In a blender mix the following:
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 8oz package of Kite Hill Almond-Milk Cream Cheese
- 8 Medjool pitted Dates (soaked for 10 minutes)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1-2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (or cinnamon)
- 1 tsp Vanilla
CRUST - In a medium bowl mix the following with a fork:
- 1 bag Paleo Energy Bite Mix
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil or creamy Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Agave, Maple or Date Syrup
- Press energy bite mixture into the bottom of a pie pan.
- Pour your filling over it and chill in the fridge for a few hours.
- Top with sprinkles of cinnamon. And share with loved ones
This recipe also works great for making individual pumpkin tarts and bars (using silicon molds).