If candy bars are what you're craving then this decadent but healthified recipe is for you! No-Bake Almond Joy Keto Cookies featuring our no-bake cookie mix, Coconut Vanilla Bliss! The taste is *chef's kiss* and what coconut chocolate dreams are made of!
Creation Nation's Cookie Mix is full of wholesome, grain-free almond flour and organic toasted coconut, with no added sugar... making this recipe gluten free, grain free, low carb and Vegan too!
No-Bake Almond Joy Keto Cookies recipe video:
- Creation Nation, No-bake Cookie Mix Coconut Vanilla Bliss
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Cream or Milk
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- Your favorite Keto chocolate (we used @GoodSamFoods from Thrive Market)
- With a fork, mix the first 3 ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Roll the dough into 16 balls.
- Drizzle or dip them into your favorite melted chocolate (add 1-2 Tbls of coconut oil to your melted chocolate if too thick)
- Freeze for 30 minutes to firm & ENJOY! Store in an airtight container in your fridge or freezer.
You won't be missing those candy bars anymore! ;)