Have you had your probiotics today?! One of the beloved benefits of no-bake snacks is retaining the powerful nutrition of gut-healthy superfoods and probiotics that baking otherwise denatures. We know your gut health and immune system are a priority, especially in today's stressful world, so we've collaborated with BIOHM on this No-bake Superfood Cookie recipe!
BIOHM Super Reds is a powerhouse of gut restoring, immunity boosting antioxidants & probiotics with 19 superfoods, organic fruits & veggies, and digestive enzymes... AND so deliciously easy to add to Creation Nation's no-bake cookie mix, Coconut Vanilla Bliss! Our cookie mix has wholesome grain-free almond flour with a toasted coconut crunch and no added sugar. Gluten free, grain free, plant based, and Keto friendly too.
This FUNctional snack recipe is sure to help you feel super!
No-Bake Superfood Coconut Cookies:
- Creation Nation, No-bake Cookie Mix Coconut Vanilla Bliss
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Superfood Powder - We used Super Reds by BIOHM
- Optional Topping: Coconut Flakes
- With a fork, mix the first 4 ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Roll the dough into 16 balls.
- Optional: Roll balls into coconut flakes
- Chill for 30 minutes to firm & ENJOY! Store them in an airtight container in your fridge or freezer.
Now that you've had your superfoods, you'll be ready to take on the day! :)