Santa sent word that his Keto tribe is keeping carbs & sugar low through the holidays, but also wishing for a decadent-tasting holiday treat that is super nutritious. Tall order! Creation Nation is making it happen...
Introducing our Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Protein Bars recipe. No-bake & easy to make! Follow our recipe below or check out our video on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CI304j8AJUK/?igshid=1m3tcf3m9af07
- Creation Nation, No-bake Protein Bar Mix (chocolate chip)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil or Grass-fed Butter
- 1/2 a bag of Lily's Salted Caramel Chocolate Chips + 1T coconut oil (melted)
- With a fork, mix the first 3 ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Press dough into a square pan lined with parchment paper, or press flat onto parchment paper.
- Spread melted Lily's chocolate chips over the top of your bar dough.
- Refrigerate or freeze for about 1 hour until chocolate hardens.
Cut into 8 to 16 pieces and enjoy! (Store sealed & refrigerated)