If you don't already follow @tinycleankitchen on Instagram, you need head over there - we promise you'll be happy you did!
She recently whipped up the most perfect festive winter recipe using Creation Nation's DIY energy bite mix, that we're in love with and can't stop eating! If you're looking for a recipe that's no-bake and super simple for the Holidays, these Paleo Peppermint Truffles are your answer.
Oh, and if you're a fan of Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies (I mean, who isn't?), then you're going to be pretty happy when snacking on these bite-sized paleo treats that taste just like them but are gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and paleo-vegan!
PALEO PEPPERMINT TRUFFLES
- 1 Bag Creation Nation Chocolate Energy Bite Mix
- 1/2 Cup Artisana Organics Peppermint Cacao Coconut Butter
- 1/2 to 2/3 Cup Coconut Milk or Water
- Optional - 1 dark (or semi-sweet) chocolate bar
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Roll into bite-sized balls. So delish!!
- For truffles, melt chocolate bar (you can add more of the peppermint coconut butter too), then dip the balls into the melted chocolate using a fork or slotted spoon.
- Chill to harden the chocolate covering (about 30 minutes). Voila, truffles!
This recipe makes 20 bites. Perfect for parties, family gatherings, or self-care treats.
enJOY! Merry Merry!